Access & Diversity LSAT Prep
Apply for the Access & Diversity LSAT Prep Course
The University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law is hosting its ACCESS & DIVERSITY 2-Day LSAT Prep Course provided by PowerScore® on Saturday, Oct. 1st and Saturday, Oct. 8th, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
During this 2-day LSAT Prep Course you will receive:
- 16 hours of in-class lecture time
- 19+ hours of additional online lessons
- 9 practice LSAT exams
- and more!
To be eligible to participate, you must be a:
- College Junior, Senior, or Graduate;
- Tennessee or border county resident (Desoto, Marshall, or Tate County, MS and Crittenden County, AR); and
- One of the following:
- Racially/ethnically underrepresented;
- 1st generation college graduate;
- 1st generation U.S. citizen;
- Disabled; or
- Socioeconomically disadvantaged.
Applicants must also submit a copy of their driver's license to confirm residency. Copies may be e-mailed to Brigitte Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via fax to 901.678.0856.
To apply to participate in this FREE LSAT Prep Course, CLICK HERE. The deadline to apply is September 16, 2016. Seats are limited.