We invite our students to take advantage of the various classroom, mentoring, programmatic, co-curricular, externship and clinical opportunities available to all Memphis Law students.
This section contains everything you'll need to know about our various degree programs, professional certificate programs, co-curricular opportunities, advocacy program, centers and institutes, as well as legal clinics and experiential learning programs.
Please see below for more information on all of these academic programs and opportunities.
- Degree Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Experiential Learning
- Academic Journals
- Advocacy Programs
- Institute for Health Law & Policy
- Legal Writing
- International Law Programs
- Katharine T. Schaffzin, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Professor of Law; firstname.lastname@example.org; Office: Law 269; Phone: (901) 678-1623
- Meredith Aden, Assistant Dean for Law Student Affairs; email@example.com; Office: Law 258; Phone: (901) 678-2528
- Cheryl Edwards, Registrar; firstname.lastname@example.org; Office: Law 264; Phone: (901) 678-2660