IMBA Degree Learning Outcomes
[Program Discontinued: AY 2019-20]
Graduates of the Fogelman IMBA Program will be:
(1) Confident Leaders and illustrate this by:
- Working effectively in a team-centric (less hierarchical) business environment.
- Communicating effectively to stakeholders in multiple formats (written, oral, presentation).
- Initiating leadership behavior independent of hierarchy in the organization.
(2) Critical Thinkers and Problem Solvers and illustrate this by:
- Recognizing and framing business problems in a variety of contexts..
- Developing and implementing flexible solutions to identified business problems.
- Possessing proficiency with contemporary technology tools used to conduct research, gather/analyze data, and communicate solutions.
(3) Skilled in the core processes of modern organizations and illustrate this by:
- Presenting multi-disciplinary business knowledge and skills.
- Applying integrative expertise across and within functional areas of organizations.
(4) Effective in Global Environments and illustrate this by:
- Interpreting business issues in multi-national and complex socio-political-cultural contexts.
- Applying flexibility and adaptability in multi-national/multi-cultural environments.
Previous Learning Goals (used prior to 2020):
(page updated 12/4/2019)