MBA Degree Learning Outcomes
(updated: Fall 2019)
Graduates of the Fogelman MBA Program will be:
(1) Confident Leaders and illustrate this by:
- Working effectively in a team-centric (less hierarchical) business environment.
- Communicating effectively to stakeholders in multiple formats (written, oral, presentation).
- Initiating leadership behavior independent of hierarchy in the organization.
(2) Critical Thinkers and Problem Solvers and illustrate this by:
- Recognizing and framing business problems in a variety of contexts.
- Developing and implementing flexible solutions to identified business problems.
- Possessing proficiency with contemporary technology tools used to conduct research, gather/analyze data, and communicate solutions.
(3) Skilled in the core processes of modern organizations and illustrate this by:
- Presenting multi-disciplinary business knowledge and skills.
- Applying integrative expertise across and within functional areas of organizations.
(4) Knowledgeable of social, ethical, and cultural issues and trends in society and illustrate this by:
- Recognizing how social, ethical, and cultural issues affect organizations, organizational structures, and internal systems.
- Effectively integrating social and ethical issues into organizational strategies in an increasingly diverse and culturally complex business environment.
Previous Learning Goals (used prior to 2020):
- Review the archived MBA Learning Outcomes (v1.0)
Curriculum Map (MBA)
- View the MBA Curriculum Map (PDF)
(page updated 10/26/2020)