EMBA Degree Learning Outcomes
(updated: Fall 2019)
Graduates of the Fogelman EMBA Program will be:
(1) Effective Leaders and illustrate this by:
- Expanding team performance through targeted learning and development opportunities.
- Inspiring teams to achieve demanding goals.
- Developing collaborative team behavior in complex business contexts.
(2) Excellent Communicators and illustrate this by:
- Delivering oral and written communication that is clear, concise, organized, and informative to multiple audiences..
- Effectively using contemporary communication technologies.
(3) Critical Thinkers and Problem Solvers and illustrate this by:
- Identifying and implementing effective strategies for solving complex business problems.
- Effectively adapting to, and managing in, an environment of continually evolving technologies.
- Being skilled in the use of contemporary data analysis technologies to solve business challenges and communicate with stakeholders.
(4) Skilled at leveraging social, ethical, and multi-cultural issues in a global business environment and illustrate these skills by:
- Synthesizing and analyzing the implications of globalization for various functional areas across an organization.
- Applying ethical decision frameworks to effectively address business problems.
Previous Learning Goals (used prior to 2020):
(page updated 12/4/2019)