2L/3L BOOK INFORMATION
Memphis Law has a bookstore on site where students can purchase law school books. You may also purchase books from the law school bookstore online or from an outside vendor, if you wish.
2Ls and 3Ls can find the books for their classes by searching the University of Memphis Law Bookstore website.
- Go to the law school bookstore website
- Move mouse to "Course Materials & Textbooks"
- Select "Find Course Materials"
- Select the correct term, for example, Fall 2023
- Select LAW for the department
- Select the Course Number
- Select the Section
- Select the books you want to purchase and add them to your cart
- Selection an option to receive your books
- Select your method of payment
- BAPP is not available for online purchases.
- To use BAPP, you must make your purchase in the bookstore in-person and have an active Campus ID card with you to place the order.
- See below for more information on BAPP.
Students can use excess loan money to purchase books online or in person at the law school bookstore before federal aid is officially released via the Bookstore Advanced Payment Plan.
For Fall 2023, BAPP is ONLY available to law students from Friday July 21, 2023, at 10:00 a.m., through Friday, August 4, at 4:30 p.m. BAPP closes exactly at 4:30 p.m., so if you plan to use it, please do so by then. Otherwise, you will have to wait until your financial aid money is released to purchase your books using your excess financial aid money.
- You must be registered for classes.
- You must have an active Campus ID card.
- You can only use BAPP to purchase your books in the bookstore in person. You will need to present your Campus ID to be able to purchase and pick up your books using BAPP.
- Do not select any online BAPP options, as this is no longer permitted by the university.