2L/3L BOOK INFORMATION
Memphis Law has a bookstore on site where students can purchase law school books. You may also purchase books from the law school bookstore online or from an outside vendor, if you wish.
Law School Bookstore
2Ls and 3Ls can find the books for their classes by searching the University of Memphis Law Bookstore website.
- Go to the law school bookstore website
- Move mouse to "Course Materials & Textbooks"
- Select "Find Course Materials"
- Select the correct term, for example, Spring 2023
- Select LAW for the department
- Select the Course Number
- Select the Section
- You can locate the Course Number on your Course Schedule for the relevant semester under the Law Registration & Course Information page or in your MyMemphis portal.
- Select the books you want to purchase and add them to your cart
- Selection an option to receive your books
- Select your method of payment
- BAPP is not available for online purchases. To use BAPP, you must make your purchase in the bookstore in-person and have an active Campus ID card with you to place the order. See below for more information on BAPP.See below for more information on BAPP.
BAPP (Bookstore Advanced Payment Plan)
Students can use excess loan money to purchase books online or in person at the law school bookstore before federal aid is officially released via the Bookstore Advanced Payment Plan.
For Spring 2023, BAPP is ONLY available to law students from Wednesday, December 14, at 10:00 a.m., through Friday, December 30, at 4:30 p.m. BAPP closes exactly at 4:30 p.m., so if you plan to use it, please do so by then. Otherwise, you will have to wait until your financial aid money is released to purchase your books using your excess financial aid money.
- You must be registered for classes.
- You must have an active Campus ID card.
- You can only use BAPP to purchase your books in the bookstore in person. You will need to present your Campus ID to be able to purchase and pick up your books using BAPP.
- Do not select any online BAPP options, as this is no longer permitted by the university.
The law school bookstore will price match if you find a book for a cheaper price elsewhere. You will need to bring documentation of the lower price in-person the bookstore within 7 days of purchase to receive a price match.