Use the Fall 2020 Academic Advising Worksheet to plan your courses.
Below are links to some additional resources that may be helpful as you are considering what classes to take.
- Academic Regulations (especially Regulations 5, 6, 10, and 16)
- Advanced Writing and Experiential Learning Requirements
- Bar-Tested Courses
- Career Pathways
- Conflict Exam Request Form
- Course Catalog
- Curriculum Overview
- Electives and Specialized Areas of Study
- Graduation Requirements & Graduation Checklist
- Joint/Dual Degree Information
- Law Certificate Information
- Registration & Course Information (including the Course Grid/List, Exam Schedule, and Registration Memo)
- Schedule Builder
- UM Degree
In addition, a summary of information students should know in selecting courses can be found in the PowerPoint from the Spring 2020 presentation for Rising 2Ls, available here.