Use the Fall 2021 Advising Worksheet to plan your courses.
Below are links to some additional resources that may be helpful as you are considering what classes to take.
- Academic Regulations (especially Regulations 5, 6, 10, and 16)
- Advanced Writing and Experiential Learning Requirements
- Bar-Tested Courses
- Career Pathways
- Conflict Exam Request Form
- Course Catalog
- Curriculum Overview
- Electives and Specialized Areas of Study
- Graduation Requirements & Graduation Checklist
- Joint/Dual Degree Information
- Law Certificate Information
- Registration & Course Information (including the Course Grid/List, Exam Schedule, and Registration Memo)
- UM Degree
In addition, a summary of information students should know in selecting courses can be found in the PowerPoints from the Spring 2021 presentation for Rising 2Ls and 3Ls, which will be available here after the sessions.