Research Compliance Training
Research Compliance is available for individual and classroom instruction; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling and needs evaluation.
Online Training Courses Available
- Conflicts of Interest, required for Financial Conflict of Interest Disclosure
- Human Subjects Research, required for IRB protocol submission
- Health Information Privacy and Security, recommended for working with Patient Health Information
- Export Controls, recommended for international travelers and researchers securing sensitive data
- Responsible Conduct of Research, recommended for all researchers, required for post docs and graduate students on NSF-funded
- Good Clinical Practice, required for all NIH-funded clinical investigators and clinical trial staff who are involved in the design, conduct, oversight, or management of clinical trials.
- Laboratory Animal Research, recommended for all researchers and staff working with research animals.
CITI Program Basic Instructions
- New Users go to http://www.citiprogram.org to register for CITI online training. Once there, simply click on
- "New Users Register Here".
- Under "Select your institution or organization" page select your institution (University of Memphis) in the "Participating Institutions" drop down box.
- Next proceed to create your own username and password and select the Learner group.
- Select a course in one of seven areas: Conflict of Interest, Human Subjects Research (IRB), Health Information Privacy and Security, Export Controls, Responsible Conduct of Research, Good Clinical Practice, or Laboratory Animal Research