CITI Program Basic Instructions
- New Users go to http://www.citiprogram.org to register for CITI online training. Once there, simply click on
- "New Users Register Here".
- Under "Select your institution or organization" page select your institution (University of Memphis) in the "Participating Institutions" drop down box.
- Next proceed to create your own username and password and select the Learner group.
- Select a course in one of seven areas: Conflict of Interest, Human Subjects Research (IRB), Health Information Privacy and Security, Export Controls, Responsible Conduct of Research, Good Clinical Practice, or Laboratory Animal Research
Responsible Conduct of Research
Online training in the Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) is available through the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI): Faculty and students may register at CITI as a person affiliated with the University of Memphis. Request the RCR Course. There are six modules and each take 30-35 minutes to complete.
- Research Misconduct
- Data Acquisition and Management
- Responsible Authorship
- Collaborative Research
- Conflicts of Interest
Upon completion, a notice will be sent to Research Compliance and a "Certificate of Training Completion" will be awarded.