2018 CAS Faculty Research Grants
The CAS Research Grants programs are an internal effort by the College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) intended to support research and creative activity of CAS faculty and to enhance competitiveness for external funding.
- Timothy Brewster, Chemistry
- Kensha Marie Clark, Chemistry
- William Duffy, English
- Cosetta Gaudenzi, World Languages and Literatures
- Inmaculada Gómez-Soler, World Languages and Literatures
- Helen Sable, Psychology
- Xiao Shen, Physics
- Xu Jiang, Psychology
- Jaime Sabel, Biological Sciences
- Danielle Vance-McMullen, Public and Nonprofit Administration
- Daniel Unowsky, History
Learn more about the CAS Faculty Research Grants.